leed v4 rating system review -- part 5 of a five part series
Part 5: LEED v4 Rating System Review (BD+C and ID+C): Indoor Environmental Quality
This last session of a five part webinar series will review the technical requirements of the LEED v4 Building Design and Construction rating systems. Explore the LEED v4 Indoor Environmental Quality credits, which address key factors such as indoor air quality, lighting, acoustics, and the occupant experience to promote happier and healthier building occupants. This session will cover each prerequisite and credit in a credit-by-credit format presenting technical requirements and strategies that work to achieve them.
- Recognize how credits focus on the quality of spaces and human behavior and experiences
- Recognize how credits address issues related to improving indoor air quality by reducing sources of contaminants
- Identify the intent, requirements, and strategies for success with Materials and Resources credits
- Recognize how credit requirements lead to higher performing buildings and market transformation
Whole Series Description
Join us to hear from LEED v4 experts as they share valuable technical information and personal experiences to demonstrate how credits have been achieved on real LEED projects. In each session you will also gain essential knowledge for successful implementation of the rating systems by learning credit intents, key concepts, requirements, strategies, referenced standards and synergies within all credit categories. Synergies and differences for the Interior Design and Construction rating systems will also be addressed.
Each webinar is worth 1.5 GBCI CE hours (LEED Green Associate, LEED AP BD+C and ID+C Specific) and 1.5 AIA LU/HSWs
This series consists of 5 webinars:
- Part 1 "Overview and Location & Transportation" October 19, 2016 6pm -- ALREADY COMPLETED
- Part 2 "Sustainable Sites" November 21, 2016, 6pm -- ALREADY COMPLETED
- Part 3 "Water Efficiency/Energy and Atmosphere" December 7, 2016 6pm -- ALREADY COMPLETED
- Part 4 “Materials and Resources" January 11, 2016 -- ALREADY COMPLETED
- Part 5 "Indoor Environmental Quality" February 8, 2016
In-person attendees will receive a confirmation email.
GoToWebinar attendees will receive an email with a URL that they will need to click on and add their name and email to obtain a unique access link before their registration is complete.
GBCI Course ID for Part 5: 0090010607
Please help promote this webcast via its Facebook event:
With grateful thanks to Calvin Giordano & Associates, sponsor of more than 50 LEED-education webinars since 2012, Webinar Wednesdays return for a short run of five months at their firm's centrally located Ft. Lauderdale office. The program, part of the South Florida Region's and Broward Branch's educational offerings, underscores CGA's focus on supporting the USGBC and education to professionals. To learn more about the exceptional solutions offered by CGA, click here or on the logo above.