Mark your calendars to attend this timely, game-changing Symposium in Orlando on January 8, 2018!
Mayor Dyer, the City of Orlando, Green Builder Media, and the USGBC Florida are joining forces again to co-host the Sustainability Symposium: Champions of Change at the University of Central Florida campus in Orlando, Florida.
This second annual thought-leadership summit promises to be extraordinary, directly and honestly confronting the reality of climate change -- the challenge of our generation and the opportunity of a lifetime.
Join us for this pioneering event, as we develop concrete plans, specific strategies, and real solutions that will help pave the way to a clean economy. Some of the brightest minds in sustainability are confirmed to share real-life information from projects they are spearheading in the areas of smart cities, renewable energy, advanced technologies, intelligent water, and more.
The event's lineup of world-class presenters include true Champions of Change:
- Paul Hawken—Internationally renowned environmentalist, author, speaker and Executive Director, Drawdown
- Jeremy Rifkin—Esteemed economist, author, speaker and President, Foundation on Economic Trends
- Governor Martin O’Malley—Former Mayor of Baltimore and Governor of Maryland
- Mayor Buddy Dyer—Mayor of Orlando
- Laura Turner Seydel—media mogul Ted Turner’s daughter, implementing intelligent water, clean transportation, and net zero waste initiatives with the City of Atlanta
- CR Herro—VP Environmental Affairs, Meritage Homes
- Mike Hess—Vice President, Smart & Sustainable Buildings, Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company
- Scott Tew—Executive Director, Center for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability, Ingersoll Rand
- Dena Mayne, VP Marketing and Customer Experience, Uponor North America
- Terry Beaubois, Architect and Adjunct Professor Stanford University
- Samantha Medlock, Former White House Resiliency Advisor and Senior Vice President Capital, Science & Policy, Willis Towers Watson
Also presented will be Green Builder Media’s pioneering and proprietary market intelligence from its COGNITION Smart Data platform about smart cities, smart home technology, building products, solar, and intelligent water -- truly, information you won’t find anywhere else.
Click here for more information about the Sustainability Symposium 2018: Champions of Change. Space is limited, to be sure to reserve your seat today! USGBC Florida members receive a $100 discount -- use the code GBMFriends when registering.